Ontario Immigration Lawyer

Assisting you with your immigration concerns
Are you a foreign worker looking to work in Canada? The process can be a complex and lengthy one. Most foreign workers must obtain work permits, which require them to have a job offer already on the table. In most cases, even that must be approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. The whole process can take as long as an entire year. Be sure to come to the Hanley Law Office to get the information and paperwork you need finished as quickly and effectively as possible. I have been through the process numerous times and know how to make sure all the paperwork is correct and delivered to the right place and at the right time to ensure the speediest possible resolution.

Do you qualify for an exemption from having to obtain a work permit? It’s possible, and I can help you with it. The following are examples of individuals who may be eligible for exemption:

  • Performing artists
  • News reporters
  • Military personnel
  • Clergy
  • Judges
  • Athletes
  • Business people
  • Investors

I have been assisting individuals and businesses for more than 20 years with immigration issues such as:

  • Sponsorship appeals
  • Removal order appeals
  • Sponsorship applications
  • Judicial reviews
  • Detention review hearings
  • Admissibility hearings
  • Work/study/visitor visa renewals
  • Refugee matters
  • Citizenship matters
  • H & C applications
  • PRRA applications

Cutting through the red tape of immigration bureaucracy
I can cut through the red tape, regulations and policies to get your immigration status updated as swiftly as possible. I stay informed and updated on current immigration policies and procedures and also on potential changes or shifts in immigration law that could affect our clients. I am constantly updating my knowledge of the immigration rules through our interaction with the following agencies:

  • Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
  • Citizenship and Immigration Canada
  • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

Contact an Ontario Immigration lawyer who can assist you in your goals
Call my office at 519-824-2586 or contact me online today to schedule an appointment.