Serving the people of Guelph, Wellington County, Milton and Toronto for 25 years
Hanley Law Office was established in 1991. My goal is to provide my clients wherever they come from and whoever they are with the highest quality of legal services in family, immigration, criminal, estates and personal injury law matters. I am dedicated to my clients, and I work to ensure that your rights are protected and you get the results you are entitled to. Children’s well being, Family Relationships and Good Health are important things to me. I put my focus on the areas of the law that have the greatest impact on the day-to-day lives of the people of Ontario.
Compassionate representation from a lawyer with your best interests in mind
While you may have the impression that some lawyers see clients as case files, I personally invest in the people who come to me for legal assistance. The justice system can be cold and complex; I try to provide guidance and a helping hand from the point of view of someone who understands human nature, how the law works and how to get a speedy and positive resolution. I stand by my principles and guarantee that at my office you will always receive the benefits of …
- Personal care and attention — Every client who comes to me is important. I will immerse myself in your case to make sure that you get the justice you are entitled to so you can move on with your life.
- Dedication to the law — I get satisfaction from helping those who need legal assistance. I will uphold the virtues of the law. You are always going to get my best.
- Strong personality that gets results — I bring energy and creativity to each case to help clients get a favourable outcome.
Areas of law
At Hanley Law Office, I am happy to offer my services in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Family law including Divorce, Separation and Children’s Aid Cases
- Immigration law including Spousal Sponsorships and appeals
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation and Small Claims Court
- Wills and Estates including disputes
Contact me today
For legal assistance in Guelph, Wellington County, Milton or downtown Toronto, call my office at 519-824-2586 or contact me online to schedule an appointment today. The office in Guelph is conveniently located downtown next to the Ontario Court of Justice and within walking distance from our other court houses.